Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies

Dearest Precious Gifts~

Everyone slept better last night.  Woo hoo!  And, we all had a relaxing breakfast together.  Then, we headed to the grocery store.  You two each ate two cookies.  We got some extra things to make casseroles to freeze.  We're trying to prepare for when baby biscuit comes.  And, we got some more Christmas gifts for people.  We're almost done! 

We were home for lunch and you two helped daddy and I finalize baby biscuit's name.  Joshua can say the name pretty well!  Daddy made pumpkin cookies as you two played downstairs and I cleaned the kitchen.  The cookies made the house smell good!  ;-)

I played a ball game with you two as the cookies were baking.  We worked on passing and catching.  We also rolled balls back and forth.  Grace was in and out of the games.  She got bored easily.  ;-)  Joshua, you liked crashing the balls together and called it a 'crashing game' .... Ha!

Once the cookies were done, we went upstairs for story time.  Grace was napping by 2pm.  Joshua, you didn't go down until 3pm.  Daddy and I read while you all napped.  I picked up my library book once Grace fell asleep and Joshua was just dozing off when I got back.  ;-)  Daddy also folded laundry and watched some UNC football.  It's the last game of the season and we won! 
 
Once awake, we made dinner together.  We cooked sausage, corn, onions, spinach, pasta and put in a pasta sauce.  It was good!  Joshua tried some of the sausage but Grace didn't.  Since Joshua ate all his dinner, we played Wii games in the evening.  Grace helped me wrap the Christmas gifts.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment