Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cuddles

Dearest Miracles~

We had a late start this morning.  You two were up a lot in the middle of the night.  Grace woke up crying several times.  You both as still congested with runny noses.  I gave you all more medicine this morning.  It's a good thing we picked up some medicine the other week.  You both ate more though .... you each ate your cereal at breakfast.

Once you all ate, we cleaned the downstairs and vacuumed around the Christmas tree.  I put the lights on as you all were playing.  :-)

Then, we went upstairs and watched some Mickey Mouse and you two sat on the couch and rested.  Then, some Sesame Street came on.  It was the only way I could get you two to rest and not run around though I don't like just having the tv on.  I took some photos of you two.  My head was getting clogged too, so it was nice to relax on the couch with you two.  We ate a little lunch together, but Joshua didn't eat much.  Grace ate half a banana and some cereal.

After lunch, we went upstairs for nap time.  Grace fell right to sleep.  Joshua, you noodled around and rested.  I laid next to you both and ended up dozing for about 45 minutes .... I set an alarm first though!   ;-)

By 2:30pm we were in the van on the way to our 3pm speech appointment with Gloria.  You did well little man.  She's also working on more 'h' sounds and gave us some homework.  Grace was congested and laid on me.  A lady came by and said she remembered those days when her children still cuddled.  I love when you two are cuddly!  :-)  I know one day that will end, so I hope to enjoy it as much as possible now!    

We made it home by 4pm.  We had some snacks and I made my lunches for work.  I started on some dinner before Quinn got here at 4:30pm.  She worked on words with ending 't' 'p' and 'f' sounds.  She also thought you were doing well and have come a long way!  If there's anything we especially want to work on we just need to tell her.  Oh, and she loved our Christmas tree.  We had the lights on during the appointment.  ;-)

We finished dinner at 5:30pm.  I called daddy, but he was on a conference call until late.  So, he didn't get home until 7pm.  We had already eaten, but we had dinner all prepared for daddy when he walked through the door.  We made eggs, bacon, and biscuits with BBQ chicken inside.  I got the recipe from a commercial.  :-)

We were upstairs relaxing with Mickey on when daddy got home.  It was nice to sit down!  Today was a colder day and it was raining after dinner.  You were both still congested this evening, so everyone got more medicine before bedtime. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment