Friday, November 23, 2012

Play Date

Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Hummm .... more insomnia again around 1am.  :-P  Joshua ended up coming into our room around 2am.  Since I was already awake, I walked him back to his bed to lay down with him.  About two seconds later, I notice my other little roommate (Grace) following me into Joshua's room (she had fallen asleep between daddy and I).  So, the three of us ended up in Joshua's bed.  :-P

Grace, you fell back asleep on my arm.  Joshua, you stayed awake for a while and played with my hair to help you doze back off.  I woke at 6:30 to use the restroom and Grace ended up following me again.  We didn't really sleep that well all night, but at least we're on holiday vacation and didn't have to do anything today.  :-)  Daddy was off from work as well so we all slept in as much as we could.  We had a late breakfast and then played downstairs until mid morning.  Daddy ended up doing some yard work as we played upstairs afterward.

We all ate lunch together.  Grace, you still like to feed a stuffed animal your food before eating it yourself.  It's so cute!  I remember doing that as well.  Every once in a while Joshua saw you do it and he did it too.  ;-)

Joshua, for some reason it was a struggle to get you to finish your lunch.  But, you eventually ate it all.  Grace, you ate and then fell asleep on daddy.

By mid afternoon, (Great) Aunt Beth, Gigi, Uncle James, and Charlie came over for a play date.  You all had fun playing and running around with Charlie!  You all had some cookies and milk too.  We all went to Shane's for dinner and met Grandpa Jim there.  You all had some chicken, fries, mac and cheese.  Then, when we got home, the four of us relaxed and watched some Sherlock Holmes.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment