Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cranky


Dearest Gifts~

This morning was a late start for you two.  Though I didn't mind since I felt sick and had insomnia from 1am-3am this morning.  It did take forever for you two to eat breakfast though.  :-P

Today was a cold and rainy day.  So, we played upstairs with some Mickey Mouse on.  I did 40 minutes on the exercise bike and did some laundry.  Then, you two ate well for lunch and I cleaned the kitchen. 

Quinn came early since she had a cancellation.  So, at 1:30pm little man was doing his speech therapy.  You did well, but you were hyper since you didn't take a nap.  We continued to work on three syllable phrases .... like 'table top.'  You're doing well little man!

We had just enough time for a quick diaper change after and then we headed out to pick up Joshua's Flovent Rx refill.  Then, we headed to our second speech appointment of the day with Gloria at 3pm.  She gave us more homework to put 4-5 word phrases together.  She was impressed at your 3 word phrases.  :-)

We got home around 4pm.  I made my lunches for work and then cooked dinner since I had the time.  You two had snacks and played.  Daddy was home around 5:0pm.  You were both cranky and hyper from no naps.  Ugh.  And, neither of you ate your dinner.  :-P

Once upstairs, we tried to play and daddy did new train track design.  But you two progressively got grumpier and crankier.  Grace ended up falling asleep on daddy.  Joshua started to get really congested as the night went on.  Then, he felt hot, started coughing, and developed a runny nose.  Oh no!  I gave you some tylenol and rubbed Vicks on your chest.  This was not a good evening.  I hope everyone feels better in the morning!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment