Thursday, November 29, 2012

Subwoofer

Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Guess what today is .... it's Aunt Katie's birthday!  Woo hoo!  We'll celebrate with her on the weekend since we'll be at work all day today. 

Joshua, you had a coughing spell starting at 3am this morning.  Daddy and I gave you some medicine at 3:30am when we realized you weren't able to stop it on your own.  I was so tired when my work alarm went off this morning.  :-P  Grace, you were awake this morning as I was getting ready for work, but Joshua was still sleeping.  So, I gave him kisses as he snoozed.  ;-)

Both of you all had more medicine with Penny.  You all made some crafts with her too .... you all made more ornaments for the tree.  Grace, you apparently impressed Penny with your fine motor skills.  Quinn came over for speech and you did well, even though you were congested little man.  I feel so bad for you two. 

I got home late .... it was around 6:50pm.  We had a baby shower at work for baby biscuit from my coworkers.  Wasn't that nice?  :-)  Everyone is so excited for us!  I only have two more working days left .... next wednesday and thursday .... then, I'm on maternity leave until March 6th!  Woo hoo!

We all ended up relaxing this evening and ran some laundry.  The Christmas gift that we ordered for daddy came in the mail today and he saw it!  Poo!  Of all the days for it to come it arrived on a day that he came home earlier than me so I couldn't intercept the mail.  :-P  Anyway, we got him a subwoofer, so now we have a huge box in the bonus room with a 12" subwoofer inside.  Daddy thought it was funny that I didn't actually know it was going to be that big.  I thought it would come in a small box that we could hide in a closet!  Ha!  Anyway, he likes it, so we'll have to hook it all together to make sure it works.  Perhaps we should find something small to get him so he actually has something to open on Christmas.  ;-)

Everyone got more medicine tonight before bedtime.  I hope you all feel better soon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment