Wednesday, November 7, 2012

35 Weeks


Dearest Angels~

You both were awake and playing as daddy and I got ready for work.  So .... kisses for everyone!  Woo hoo!  

Today we're 35 weeks gestation with baby biscuit!  So far so good.  Except, I'm having back aches everyday.  I hate just taking a tylenol all the time, so I ordered one of the pregnancy support bands that the OB mentioned last week.  It came in the mail today and guess what .... it was too small.  Whamp wha!  I didn't read all the reviews that said the sizes run small.  Ugh.  How disappointing.  So, I ordered another one online two sizes bigger just in case!  Hopefully it'll be here by the weekend.  I'll return this one.  I was so mad at myself.  :-P

I got home at 6:30pm.  Joshua, you apparently never napped for Penny.  :-P  Daddy had a meeting after work, so Grandpa Jim and Uncle James were here watching you two.  We all got to visit and then we played games upstairs.  You all played with blocks and then played some Wii games on the television. 

Daddy was home by 7:30pm.  We relaxed upstairs before bedtime.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment