Monday, November 19, 2012

Library Card


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you woke up crying, cried when I changed your diaper and clothes, cried as we came downstairs, and cried during breakfast.  I did't know what your little problem was.  :-P  Everyone was still congested this morning so we all got some medicine.  :-P

I was congested, and it was hard to breathe, so I skipped my bike routine.  I might be skipping a few more depending on how baby biscuit is feeling.  We're in the home stretch, so it's better to keep her safe than to push it.  So, we all relaxed on the couch and watched some Mickey Mouse together.  :-)

Everyone had a good snack time.  Joshua ate all his applesauce and Grace ate all her yogurt.  :-) 

Then, we all got ready and headed to speech therapy with Kim.  Little man, you did well!  You worked on 2-, 3-, and 4- syllable words and phrases.  We're starting to incorporate pronouns.  And, we're still working on saying your name.  :-)

We made a quick trip to the library afterward and I got a library card.  I want to try to download books onto my e-reader.  We walked around a little, but was lunch time, so we headed home pretty quickly.  We got home in time for a late lunch.  You two ate a lot!  Wow!  Afterward, we had story time and then you all went down for late naps. 

I took a shower and then downloaded my first library book on my e-reader.  Woo hoo!  Hopefully this will encourage more reading on my part.  :-)

Once you two woke, we cooked dinner.  We made eggs, toast, bacon, cheese, and fries (for you two).  When daddy got home, we all ate together. 

This evening we played in bonus room.  We made a new train track design as we watched the UNC basketball game.  We won!  Woo hoo!  We play again tomorrow since this is a tournament. 

Grace, you now have your lower right primary canine (tooth #R) erupting!  It won't be long before you get the others!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment