Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rearranging Van



Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Today is World Prematurity Day.  Across the world, different buildings were lit up in purple in support of the March of Dimes!  It looks like they rose awareness concerning premature births.  I still can't believe how blessed we are that you two are so healthy, especially since Joshua was born at only 30 weeks gestation.

You two appeared more playful today, though you both still have runny noses.  I feel like I didn't sleep.  My ears are clogged and my throat hurts.  Poo.  :-(

We all played this morning after breakfast.  Then, we made our usual trip to Target for our groceries.  You all ate two cookies each.  Daddy got a coffee and I got a tea.  The tea helped my throat.  We got you all some more medicine while there since one bottle was getting low.  Then, we looked at the Christmas decorations and trees.  :-)

We were home for lunch.  As you two played afterward, I vacuumed out the van and brought your carseats inside.  Daddy stripped them for the laundry.  We'll go ahead and rearrange seats since biscuit is coming soon.  :-)

Once that was done, we all relaxed a little upstairs and then put you all down for a nap.  Grace fell asleep quickly next to me after reading two Thomas the Train books.  You were both snoring by 3pm.  I continued to nap next to Grace since I was still congested too.  ;-)

When you two woke up, we had some more playtime and then made some dinner.  Daddy and I finished the laundry and ordered some Christmas gifts online.  We're still not finished, but we're getting pretty close.  We're trying to get it all done before biscuit gets here. 

Everyone got some more medicine before bedtime.  I hope we all feel better soon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment