Wednesday, November 21, 2012

37 Weeks

Dearest Miracles~

Today we're 37 weeks gestation and technically 'full term' with baby biscuit.  Anything less than 37 weeks is considered pre-mature.  Anything 37-40 weeks is considered full term.  And, 40-42 weeks is considered post term.  We'll definitely not go post term since we'll have a C section prior to then. 

You were both awake as I was getting ready for work.  Daddy worked from home to watch you all.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so Penny was with family today.  Which means, I only have to work today and then I'll have only 4 more working days until vacation (maternity leave).  ;-)

You all had a fun daddy day.  You all watched some Mickey Mouse and ate ok for daddy.  You all saw Mimi and went out for lunch.  You all made a gingerbread house, decorated a gingerbread man, and got haircuts.  I was a little disappointed that the back of Grace's hair was cut since it was getting a little long and curled, but you two both look so cute in your haircuts that it's fine.  ;-) 

You two also saw Grandpa Mike briefly after lunch.  You two ended up napping for most of the visit.  Grace, you apparently fell asleep standing up!  Then you napped on Grandpa Mike. 

I was home a little after 6pm.  I had to gas up Oscar the van on the way home.  I had a busy day at work and saw around 24 patients.  But, I'm off tomorrow and we have a long weekend together with daddy too!  Woo hoo!  It was good to be home!

We got more Christmas gifts in the mail today that we had ordered.  Maybe we can start wrapping them this weekend.   We played this evening and watched the next UNC basketball game.  We won! 

I got an email that one of the library books that I put a hold on is now available.  We can pick it up this weekend.  I also have one downloaded on my e-reader.  We'll see how long I can keep up with reading.  :-)

I had more baby biscuit movement/kicks today.  Getting closer .... are you all getting excited?  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment