Thursday, November 15, 2012

Two Sick Kids


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

After midnight (the throw up incident) Joshua ended up sleeping through the rest of the night.  Whew!  I had a feeling we would be up all night.  Grace, you woke up crying as we were getting ready for work.  You sounded congested.  :-P  Great .... now you both are sick.  Poor little things.  Daddy and I gave you both medicine before leaving for work. 

I got home around 6:45pm.  You all were upstairs with daddy.  I ate something quickly and you all came downstairs to greet me.  

This evening we relaxed.  Joshua, your nose was runny, but you were playful.  Grace, you were quiet and sluggish.  You mainly laid on daddy. 

We had lots of baby biscuit kicks today.  Our next appointment for her is on friday.  :-)

Joshua, you said the cutest thing tonight.  You kept talking about 'music bells' and it took me a little bit until I understood what was going on.  You were talking about Gigi's chimes!  How cute!

I wanted to share with you all part of the devotional from today.  It comes from Colossians 1:9 which states: 

'For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you.  We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives'  

The devotional said:

'I once heard a mother say, "When they're young, always talk to your children about God.  When they grow up, always talk to God about your children."  This verse reminds is to never cease praying for them.'

I thought that was a powerful statement.  Daddy and I pray for you all day.  We love you all so much!

Everyone got more medicine before bedtime.  I hope you all feel better soon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment