Thursday, November 8, 2012

Home Late


Dearest Blessings~

Everyone was awake and playing this morning though Grace had a crying fit when she woke.  :-P  She was all calm by the time Penny got here. 

Joshua, you did nap for Penny today.  And, you did well with Quinn.  She's helping you say your name too so Penny was impressed with you today!  Way to go little man!

I got home extremely late .... it was pretty much 9pm.  I had one of our quarterly Provider's Meetings at work.  All the doctors and dentists in the organization have quarterly meetings to get updates from the senior team.  This meeting ran late.  Ugh!  It usually goes from 6pm to 8pm, but this one didn't end until almost 8:3pm.  Luckily, I'll be on maternity leave for the next one!  Woo hoo! 

Speaking of pregnancy, one of the pediatrician's is also pregnant due to December.  She had her C section scheduled the other week and she's also schedule for 12/12/12!  She'll be at a different hospital though.  She's apparently due the 10th, but will try to hold on two days just for that date!  I told her 12/12/12 was my actual due date, which she thought was pretty cool!  :-)

You all had fun with daddy this evening.  You all watched some Mickey Mouse while daddy played the guitar for you all.  You also played some Wii games .... which Joshua now calls 'tv games.'  ;-)  Daddy got you all ready for bed before I got home.  You all were still awake when I got home, so I still got kisses .... which was the best part of my long day! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment