Friday, November 9, 2012

Out For Milk


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

I was up early and read before you two woke.  Once you two were awake, we had a good breakfast and then you two played downstairs as I cleaned the kitchen and organized.  I found 5 sippy cups around the house from yesterday.  :-P

Once we were upstairs, I did a few chores as you two played and watched a Mickey Mouse.  Then, you both had your snacks and we headed out for speech therapy with Gloria.  

You did well little man!  She gave us some homework to do.  She was impressed with how you're putting words together spontaneously now.  Way to go man!

Afterward, we made a quick stop to mail back the support band we ordered that didn't fit me.  The bigger one should arrive in the mail soon.  Then, we headed home for lunch.  You both ate well!  Woo hoo!

I had just enough time to do 40 minutes on the exercise bike as you two played.  Then, we read three books together for story time.  You two were napping by 1:45pm. 

After naps we headed to Harris Teeter for milk.  We had none in the house.  :-P  I picked up a pizza for dinner and we got home at the same time as daddy.  You two both had a cookie at the grocery store. 

After dinner we went upstairs for the season opener of the UNC basketball season!  Woo hoo!  We made a new train track design during half time.  Grace, you pretended you were on the phone (used a block) with Gigi.  Oh, and we won our game!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment