Friday, November 2, 2012

Good OB Visit


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Whew!  We had an early OB appointment this morning to check on baby biscuit.  Uncle James came over to watch you two as I headed out.  

The appointment went well!  We're just over 34 weeks gestation.  My blood pressure was staying steady at 110/60.  They checked my iron and it was a healthy 13.4.  My weight is now 165.4 lbs which is just a pound more than two weeks ago.  :-)  No protein was detected and our uterine height is measuring 35cm.  Baby biscuit, your fetal heart rate is 144.  :-)  It's so cool to hear your heart beat at each appointment!  We have one more two week check and then we'll be on weekly appointments.  We're getting so close and all four of us are so excited to get to meet you little biscuit!  :-)

Since the appointment went smoothly, I was home early.  I folded laundry as you all played with Uncle James.  You all had a great snack time with applesauce and yogurt.  Since you all ate so well, we went upstairs and showed Uncle James and Wii games.  You all even helped create a Wii character for him.  ;-)

We all ate lunch out and then headed to Gigi's house for diapers and naps.  Grace, you looked for Gigi as soon as you walked in the door, but she was at work.  Uncle James helped get you two down for naps and you all were snoring by 2pm.

Once awake, Gigi was home and we got to visit for a while as you two ate a snack.  Joshua, you got to see the fish and snail.  :-)

We made it back home for dinner with daddy.  Then, we played a few Wii games this evening.  I took some photographs of you all.  Daddy helped me create a spreadsheet so I could organize all future appointments until the end of the year.  We want to be prepared with emergency contacts in case baby biscuit comes early.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment