Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sickness


Dearest Blessings~

Despite the sickness and very late bed time ... it was 10pm before you both were completely settled and sleeping .... everyone managed to sleep through the night.  I was surprised!  I hope everyone feels ok for Penny today.  Joshua, you were still congested this morning so I gave you some more tylenol ad vicks before I left for work. 

Today we're 36 weeks gestation with little sister, baby biscuit.  Our next appointment is friday.  We're almost full term, so we'll see what the OB says at the appointment.  Keep praying for a healthy little sister!

I got home around 6:20pm.  I giggled as I pulled into the driveway because your little Christmas tree lights were on and shining through the play room window.  I wonder what the neighbors think with a Christmas tree up so soon.  ;-)  Daddy had made dinner but you two didn't eat much today. 

Joshua, you ended up being congested for Penny .... poor little thing.  Daddy left work a little early so he could pick up some extra medicine for you.  We tried to relax this evening since Joshua did not feel well.  You had some more medicine before bedtime.  I hate when either of you two are sick.

I thought you would sleep through the night again, but a few hours later .... just before midnight .... you threw up little man.  Daddy and I changed your sheets and gave you some more medicine.  I hope this sickness goes away fast!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment