Monday, November 26, 2012

More Congestion

Dearest Precious Gifts~

As soon a Joshua woke up this morning, he threw up.  It was mostly phlegm.  I cleaned everyone and then put everyone in clean clothes and diapers.  I didn't push you all with breakfast since you all didn't feel well.  You all ate a little but not much.  Grace had a runny nose.  Everyone got medicine this morning.  Then, we watched a Mickey Mouse episode to relax.  

Then, we headed out for Target.  You each ate a cookie while there.  We picked up a Christmas tree and a wrist brace for myself .... my right wrist feels sprained.  :-(  We then saw Grandpa Jim briefly.  He had a few things to pass along to us .... some more carnation/shake for Joshua's milk (adds calories) and the extra carseat that Gigi borrowed last week.

After we left his office, we headed to speech therapy with Kim.  You did well little man.  We're still working on 3-4 word phrases and words that begin with 'h'.  She gave us some more homework too.

We made it home for lunch.  I cooked you all fresh hotdogs but neither ate much.  Joshua, you were really not feeling well.  You both were congested with runny noses and watery eyes.  Poor little things.  I gave you all a second dose of medicine.  Joshua, you fell asleep pretty early.  Grace, you played a little and then napped.

I read and then rested once you two were sleeping.  I've read four books this month, which is quite impressive for me.  But, I haven't done my other family goals.  :-P  I've slowed down with baby biscuit's arrival coming soon. 

Once you all were awake, we cooked dinner together.  We made some chicken, rice, onion, corn, carrots, and broccoli.  You two were still congested with runny noses.  So, you all again didn't eat much.  But, we didn't push you all either.

We played with puzzles until daddy got home and listened to Christmas music on the radio.  After dinner, daddy helped us put up the new Christmas tree and lights downstairs.  It looks great!  We have a little angel on the top.  :-)

Everyone relaxed this evening.  I downloaded another book from the library onto my e-reader.  Everyone got more medicine before bedtime.  I hope everyone feels better soon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment