Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween


Dearest Blessings~

Happy Halloween little ones!  I had a lot of fun at work today.  Since school was out today, our schedule was packed.  We all dressed up as characters from '101 Dalmatians' .... you all have not seen this Disney movie yet.  Our front desk girl dressed as Cruella De Villa (the villain) while all of us in the back/clinic area were the dalmatians.  The kids, and parents, loved it.  Plus, we won the costume contest put on my the organization.  We won a few years ago too!  So, at some point we're going to have a pizza party.  Yippie!  ;-)  I brought home my stuffed animal dalmatian for you all to play with.  :-)

Today we're 34 weeks gestation with baby biscuit.  So far so good, but I've been having a lot of back pain.  I believe I'm hyper extending my back when I walk.  :-P  I'll talk to the OB about it on friday, which is our next appointment.  Oh, baby biscuit, you've been passing your fetal kick count test each day.  :-)

Grace, you had a crying fit this morning as we were getting ready for work this morning.  You calmed down after I changed you and right before Penny got here.  You always wake up as we're getting ready and won't go back to sleep.  So, you stay cranky.  :-P  Joshua, you were sleeping when I left but I still kissed you!  ;-)

I didn't get home until 6:40pm.  You all greeted me with hugs and kisses.  Since it was so late, and I still needed to eat dinner (and you all were snacking) we didn't go out trick or treating.  Maybe next year.

This evening we relaxed and played some Wii games.  Daddy also calculated our end of month family goals.  Here's how we did:


Spiritual:  
Goal - church twice a month .... accomplished 100% of goal
Goal - daily Bible reading .... accomplished 100% of goal
Family:
Goal - family outing once per quarter .... accomplished 2 outings!
Goal - date night once per quarter .... accomplished (I think the next quarter starts next month?)
Mental:
Goal - photography practice 3 times a week (mommy) .... accomplished 77% (better than last month)
Goal - guitar/banjo practice 3 times a week (daddy) .... accomplished 100% of goal
Goal - read a book a month (daddy) .... accomplished 100% of goal
Physical:
Goal - exercise 3 times a week (mommy) .... accomplished 92.3% of goal
Goal - exercise 4 times a week (daddy) .... accomplished 94.4% of goal

Not too shabby!  Thanks for encouraging us!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment