Monday, October 15, 2012

Dancing


Dearest Blessings~

Tomorrow is Joshua's birthday!  I hope you two are ready .... daddy is taking off so we can have a lot of fun together!  ;-)

This morning was pretty relaxing.  As you two played, I did 45 minutes on the exercise bike.  I only had to get off once to wipe Joshua's nose.  :-P  It was pretty cloudy this morning.  You two did well for your snack time.  Joshua, you had your applesauce and Grace, you had your yogurt!  :-)  Then, we played with blocks and puzzles before having to leave for speech therapy with Kim.

You did well for Kim today.  We're still working on putting sentences together.  We've been practicing this at home.  If you say 'water' to me, I tell you to use your sentence.  Then you, usually, say 'I want water please' .... sometimes you even say 'mommy' too!   ;-)   Kim gave you a squeaky frog toy since tomorrow is your birthday!

We were home for lunch and you two ate pretty well.  You all munched on hotdogs, mac and cheese, apple pieces, and pumpkin bread.  Yummy!

You two like I dance to the music from your toys.  It's so cute and funny to watch!  Grace really gets into it sometimes!  I took a video of you all bopping around!  ;-)

It started to rain after lunch.  We watched one Mickey Mouse episode and then you each picked out one book to read for nap time.  You each curled up on either side of me as we rested for nap time.  Joshua played with my hair and Grace played with my face.  Little lady, you kept smushing me like I was play do'h!  You two were napping by 2:30pm.  I took a shower, did laundry, and read as you two napped.  It started to really storm outside!  Grace, you woke up crying after an hour, so I laid back down with you two.  Joshua kept napping. 

You two helped me cook a nice dinner of eggs, bacon, cheese toast, and apples.  Hummm .... I got mixed reviews from you two.  Oh well.  :-P

Daddy got home late this evening .... it was after 6:30pm.  We played in the bonus room this evening and watched Mickey Mouse.  We had a lot of baby biscuit kicks and Joshua tried to feel them!  :-)

Tomorrow's Joshua's birthday!  Three years ago tonight I was pregnant with you and we were sick and didn't realize how sick we were.  Wait a minute, I'm still pregnant!  At least we're not sick this time.  :-P  Get plenty of rest little ones .... tomorrow is a big day!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment