Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feeling Better


Dearest Blessings~

Everyone was awake early again today.  Grace, you curled up with me last night.  Neither one of us slept that well.  Ugh.  You were played this morning as we were getting ready for work though.  You felt a little warm, but playful.  I gave you some tylenol before I left.  Penny kept a close eye on you today.  If you got worse, she would have called one of us.  Luckily, you were fine for her.  

Joshua, you had some alphabet soup with Penny.  Apparently you liked to find the letters in your soup!  Oh, and you did well for Quinn today.  We skipped your lesson this past tuesday for your birthday, but you got to see her today.

I got home late at 6:40pm.  Daddy had made a pizza for dinner.  Grace, you weren't fussy this evening and you ate more than last night.  You must be on the mend.  Oh, and you weren't as warm this evening as you were yesterday.  And, you two both gave me kisses when I came through the door.  ;-)

We all read lots of books this evening and played together.  We had lots of baby biscuit kicks too.  Oh, she kicked Grace again.  ;-)  Tomorrow we have another OB appointment to check on her.  And, you two both have pediatrician appointments.  So, it'll be a busy day! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment