Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Watch Fingers


Dearest Miracles~

You two had a good breakfast!  Joshua finished his Cheerios and Grace ate her waffle.  Then, we got ready for the day and as you two played I did 40 minutes on the exercise bike.  Also, I baked my potatoes for my work lunches this week. 

Snack time was great.  Joshua ate his applesauce and Grace ate her yogurt.  We were going to put a Mickey episode on as a reward, but we had none on the recorder.  So, we watched an 'I Love Lucy' show.  I enjoyed it!  ;-)

Afterward, we made a quick trip to the grocery store after the mail came.  You each ate a cookie while there.  We picked up a few things for the week like milk and waffles for Grace.  We were home by lunch and Grace cleaned her plate.  Joshua, it was a struggle for you, but you eventually ate it all.  :-P

We had a little bit of play time and then we loaded up to see Gloria for speech therapy.  You did well.  We're working with the Kauffman cards .... the same as Quinn.  You got to see Brent again. 

We made it home in time to see Quinn.  You did well for her too!  You're working on three syllables.  You always have fun with her and Grace played nicely too!  :-)  Then, you two had snacks as I cooked dinner.  Then, we played upstairs as we waited for daddy for dinner time.

Here's the bad news .... because of the errands and appointments .... no one ever napped today .... hummm.  As a result, people were a little hyper and cranky this evening.  Joshua tried to close the door on Grace's fingers this evening (I think it was an accident).  Needless to say, there was a lot of crying.  No one got really hurt, but Joshua was put in time out.

Once everyone calmed down, we did a new train track and played a few Wii games.  Joshua tried to play a few games but doesn't know how to correctly hold the remote .... it's so cute!  Whenever we finish a game, Joshua likes to say 'we did it' .... ha!  ;-)

Grace, you ended up falling asleep on me against my belly .... you sister, baby biscuit, kicked you!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones! 

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment