Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Birthday


Dearest Gifts~

Guess what today is .... it's Great Grandma's birthday!  Woo hoo! 

Last night I didn't feel well at all.  My stomach was all sick .... yuck!  It felt better this morning, but I only ate a light breakfast with you two just in case.  :-P

Once everyone was fed, we played afterward.  I did 45 minutes on the exercise bike.  Then, we had snack time.  Joshua, you ate your applesauce and Grace, you had your yogurt.  ;-)  Then, we called Great Grandma for her birthday.  We sang 'happy birthday' to her and got to catch up for a little bit bit.  Joshua said and few things, but you two mostly smiled at the phone even though I had it on speaker. 

Afterward, we watched one Mickey Mouse episode since you all did so well with snack time.  Then we made lunch.  I cooked some hotdogs and you all had some cheese with them.  Grace ate a lot more than Joshua.  :-P  As you two played, I cleaned the downstairs.  We flipped the dishes, swept, and vacuumed.

Grace fell asleep during story time.  We were reading Dr. Seuss.  You both were napping by 1:10pm.  My stomach was still feeling risky, so I took some medicine and then read/laid next to you both as you all napped. 

After naps you two had an early dinner.  Joshua finished his plate from lunch and then had a little more hotdog.  Grace, you ended up eating 3.5 hotdogs today .... whoa!  I'm glad I made them fresh today!  Grace, you kept saying 'more hotdog' to me!  ;-)

Daddy was home a little before 6pm.  It's getting darker earlier now.  It won't be long before we'll have to change our clocks again.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment