Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Imitating Dog


Dearest Miracles~

This morning we played and relaxed around the house.  You two helped me do some laundry and then I did 45 minutes on the exercise bike as you two played together.  Everyone did well with snack time.  Joshua, you ate 3/4 cup applesauce and Grace, you ate two fruit purée pouches.  :-)

After snacks, we had some music and playtime downstairs.  We played with blocks and puzzles.  You both pretended you were on the phone using blocks next to your ears.  When I asked you two who you were talking to, Joshua said 'Uncle James' and Grace said 'Gigi.'  It was too cute!

Oh, you both surprised me with the amount of apple pieces you all ate at lunch!  Whoa! 

Grace, you're starting to try to imitate the neighbor's dog .... it's very cute!  You move your whole body and shake your head trying to make a 'woof woof' sound.  ;-)

Once, upstairs we had story time.  You each picked a book for me to read and then you all were napping a little after 1pm.  I read.  I finished lesson eight of my photography series.  I skipped two outdated lessons though, such as how to develop black & white film.  Everything is digital now.  ;-)  I wonder what the technology will be when you all read this?  For example, the DSLR camera that I'm using now is 18MP.  It also does HD videos and is a crop sensor.  There are obviously more advanced ones.  Some professional grade ones are over 30MP.  What are the cameras like now .... as you read this? 

Joshua, you did well with speech therapy with Quinn.  You're still trying to put two words together.  You're imitating for now, but every now and then you'll say some words together spontaneously.  Oh, and we're working on the end 't' sound .... such as 'feet'.  ;-)

I cooked dinner after as you two played.  You all ate ok .... I made bacon, eggs, and toast.  It started to rain after dinner.  As we all played in the bonus room, we listened to the rain fall down and folded laundry.  Then, you all helped clean and organize the play room.  You all also read some books with daddy and I .... Joshua, you practiced your counting.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment