Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beautiful Cartoon



Dearest Miracles~

Everyone was awake and playing this morning as I was getting ready for work!  So, I got to give you two kisses before leaving.  Penny was out of town today, so you all had a Daddy Day.  :-)

Today, we're 31 weeks gestation with baby biscuit!  And, we felt more and more kicks today!  Have you all thought of a name yet?  I think we're getting closer!  :-)

You all had fun with daddy today.  Let's see .... you all had art time, game time (Joshua, you played 'Angry Birds' on the tablet), and daddy played the guitar for you all.  Joshua, you were funny this morning .... when Grace had a poopy diaper, you said, 'Grace .... dirty!' .... Ha!  ;-)  You two also played with blocks and made tunnels.  And, you all apparently found a new show that you love .... the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show!  Grace, you napped for daddy, but Joshua never did.  So, as Grace napped, Joshua watched a Batman cartoon with daddy.  You all also helped daddy do some chores .... laundry, dishes .... and you saw a bunny in the backyard!  :-)

You two gave me kisses when home .... which is always the BEST part of my day!  :-)  During your art time with daddy today, you all drew a beautiful picture of you two and me!  I LOVE it!  We'll have to hang it up somewhere.  Actually, daddy drew little baby biscuit in my belly (since my belly is big), so she'll 'in' the picture too!  Thank you for the wonderful picture!  :-)

We all played this evening in the bonus room. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment