Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wonderful Drawing


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

You both were sleeping when I left for work this morning.  I got to give you two kisses before I left though.  You two continued to snooze.  :-P

Today was another daddy day.  Apparently, you all didn't even wake up for him until 8am!  Daddy had already eaten breakfast and was waiting for you all to get up!  ;-)

You all got to watch some Mickey Mouse before snack time.  You both did well with snacks!  Then, you all had some playtime! 

After lunch, you all walked up to the park for more playtime.  There were other kids there and you all headed back home once you finished your water and cheeks were getting red.  Then, everyone fought nap time.  :-P

Grace eventually fell asleep before Quinn came.  And, she continued to nap during the appointment.  Joshua, you did well for her.  You all went through all your words.  Now, we're starting 'k' and 'g' sounds at the end of words.

You all had some art time today and drew another beautiful drawing of you all with me.  I love it so much!  The drawing has me walking through the door with a little Halloween bag for you two.  You all are standing waiting for me, point to my belly, and say 'Pumpkin?'  Oh my!  I know my belly is big, but your little sister is inside!  ;-)



Joshua, you finally fell asleep late this after noon after some more play time upstairs.  I got home late at 6:45pm.  Seeing you all was the best part of my day!  :-)

Grace, you can say 'hotdog' .... whoa!  This evening we played and relaxed.  We made a new train track design.  I felt a lot of baby biscuit kicks and Joshua got to feel them!  Grace, you were playing. 

You two were so cute playing together this evening.  Can you all understand each other?  You two were sitting and 'talking' to each other though daddy and I didn't know what you all were saying.  It was so cute!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment