Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 Weeks


Dearest Blessings~

We did it!  We're 30 weeks gestation today with baby biscuit!  This is as far as we made it with Joshua's pregnancy!  Then, we had an emergency C section due to Pre-Eclampsia and HELLP Syndrome.  Grace, you were full term.  So far so good with biscuit .... we're having no symptoms and our next appointment is friday.  Keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby sister!  :-) 

I got the flu shot at work today.  Hopefully we'll all be healthy this winter!  I felt a lot of baby biscuit kicks at work today .... I felt them more at lunch as I was sitting and resting.  Baby biscuit, I'll miss your little kicks once you come.  But, it'll be a blessing to meet you and see who's been kicking me this whole time.  ;-)

You all had fun with Penny today.  You all had art time and played with puzzles.  Both of you all had mosquito bites from being outside though.  Oh, and Joshua, you didn't nap.  :-P

I got home around 6:30pm.  Daddy had a meeting this evening, so Grandpa Jim and Uncle James were here watching and feeding you all when I got here.  We all got to visit after dinner upstairs.  You all played read some books.

We all played after everyone left.  We read more books and Joshua wanted to play on the tablet.  Daddy was home around 8:35pm.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment