Friday, October 5, 2012

Out And About



Dearest Angels~

Daddy took off today so we had a family day!  Woo hoo!  We all played together after breakfast and colored with some markers.  Some got on the table and your hands, but it easily washed off.  :-)  Then, we relaxed upstairs and did some laundry.  We also read some books together. 

We left after snack time for a baby biscuit OB appointment.  We're just over 30 weeks gestation.  Everything went well, except the fact that the doctor was running late.  :-P  By blood pressure was 112/60 and I was negative on protein.  My weight is 161.8 pounds .... ahhhh!  This is the heaviest I've ever been!  :-P  We're measuring 32cm in uterine height.  Baby biscuit's heart rate ranged between 138-142.  Biscuit kept kicking Dr. Rush when she was looking for her heart rate.  ;-)  Dr. Rush went ahead and put in an order for the hospital surgical nurses to call me next week to schedule the C section for December.  Wow!  It's just around the corner! 

Since we were running late, we were slightly late to daddy's haircut appointment with Pam.  He's so handsome!  ;-)

We all went out to Red, Hot, & Blue (a BBQ placed) for lunch.  They had the coolest crayons .... they're triangle so they don't roll off the table.  ;-)  Joshua, you really surprised us all .... you ate a good amount of BBQ from daddy's plate!  And, you tried (licked) a pickle!  ;-)

Afterward, we made a quick trip to the State Fair Grounds to drop off my photo for the photography contest.  Last year I entered a photograph of Joshua.  So, this year I entered one of Grace.  Joshua fell asleep so you two stayed in car with daddy as I ran inside.  I met the man who won the art contest last year.  I'll point out his artwork to you all when we go this year.  :-)  The Fair starts on the 11th!  I can't wait!  When we came back home, we relaxed a little. 

Then, we went for a family walk around the neighborhood before dinner.  You two went in the wagon.  We walked for 63 minutes and went on part of the greenway again behind our house.  We didn't see any deer though.  We all had a relaxing dinner of leftovers.  Then, we played upstairs.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment