Friday, October 12, 2012

CE course



Dearest Precious Gifts~

Today I spent the day in Chapel Hill.  I had a CE course there all day.  I need 15 hours of CE each year to renew my dental license.  This will be the last of my hours.  I wanted to make sure everything was done before maternity leave.  So, next week I'll turn everything in to work and I should be all set.  :-)
 
Daddy worked from home today and watched you two.  But, I got lots of hugs and kisses before leaving this morning.  :-)

I saw lots of my classmates from Dental School!  And, they all asked about you two and baby biscuit!  Despite feeling 'big', everyone said I looked good for 31 weeks gestation.  ;-)  I felt lots of baby biscuit kicks during the lecture.  Oh, the lecture was about pediatric pulpal therapy.  It was good!  :-)

You all played at home with daddy and watched some more Mickey Mouse.  Grace, you napped for him during some phone calls that he had to take.  Joshua, you played quietly for daddy.  Good job!  :-)
 
I was home by 5:30pm because I ran into traffic.  Then, we all packed up and went out to eat dinner.  :-)  We went to a pizza place near the house.  Joshua, you ate a lot of pepperonis.  Grace, you ate a whole slice of pizza .... and they were big slices!  Wow!  :-)

There is a weird smell in our house.  Daddy and I think milk spilled on the rug in the living room.  We tried to clean it this evening.  We'll see if the smell goes away.  Then, we relaxed and played this evening.  :-)  We have a big day planned for tomorrow, so get some rest!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment