Wednesday, October 24, 2012

33 Weeks


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Woo hoo!  We're now 33 weeks gestation with baby biscuit!  So far so good .... keep praying for a healthy baby sister!

Grace, you got up when I got up for work.  But, you were grumpy.  You wouldn't go back to bed even though daddy and I both tried to lay down next to you.  You finally calmed down after a while and I got to hold you and sing 'You Are My Sunshine.'  :-)  Joshua, you were still sleeping.  I gave you kisses before leaving for work.

Today was a daddy day since Penny is gone this week.  You all had fun!  Daddy put on some Mickey Mouse for you all.  You all also went for a walk and Joshua apparently pointed out all the pumpkins that the neighbors had out .... and I know there are quite a few!  It's a week until Halloween!  Grace, you ended up falling asleep on the walk and daddy carried you.  ;-)

Joshua, you never napped today and apparently neither of you ate that great.  :-P  Hummmm .... what's going on? 

Daddy had made dinner by the time I got home.  I ran late this evening, but seeing you all as I walked through the door was the best part of my day!  We all played with the train tracks and cars this evening.  It was so good to be home!  I missed you all so much!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment