Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Appointment


Dearest Miracles~

Guess what .... today is Cousin Stephanie's birthday!  Stephanie is Charlie and Madelynn's mommy!

We were out early this morning.  I loaded you all up and we made a quick errand to Harris Teeter because we ran out of milk.  We also picked up some other things that we were low on, like waffles fr Grace and some chicken for dinner this week.  Grace, you weren't completely into your cookie at the grocery store, so Joshua ended up eating 1.5 sugar cookies.  ;-)

We were back in time for snack time.  Joshua, you had your applesauce but Grace refused food.  Oh well.  Once you all were settled, I went on the exercise bike for 45 minutes.  I had some trouble with the television though and it frustrated all of us.  :-P  I promised Joshua he could watch a Mickey Mouse episode if he ate his applesauce (which he did) but then we couldn't get the machine to work.  Ugh.  Once it rebooted, you all were able to watch an episode as I was on the bike. 

Lunch time was right after.  Grace, you had a big temper tantrum because you wanted a banana.  You wouldn't stop crying and laying on the floor.  You finally stopped once you saw there was a banana on the table the whole time!  My goodness!  Joshua, you ate ok.  You had some chicken, cheerios, and cheese.  Then, I made my lunches for work this week as you two played.

For story time, I read you all three books.  Grace was sleeping by 1pm.  Joshua rested, but didn't fall asleep until close to 2pm.  Ugh.  I had to wake you at 2:20pm so we could make it to our speech therapy appointment, so I was hoping you would fall asleep sooner.  :-P  We got to meet Gloria.  She's a Wake County speech therapist that works out of Forest Pines Elementary School.  Your appointment was at 3pm.  She was nice, and you're working with another boy the same age, Brent, on tuesdays.  We'll also see her on fridays, but she won't be here this friday.

We made it back home a little after 4pm.  You two had a quick snack time before Quinn came over.  You did well for her as well.  We worked on your prior flash card words and started some new ones for the ending 't' sounds.  I let you all watch one more Mickey Mouse before dinner since Joshua had such a busy day with speech and did so well!  ;-)

But, you two ended up being uncooperative with dinner .... ugh.  I tried to feed you two for an hour .... what a struggle .... and it was only pizza!  :-P

Daddy didn't get home until 7pm.  We ended up playing in the bonus room this evening and relaxing.  Oh, Penny's son had surgery yesterday so she won't be here this week.  You two will get daddy day tomorrow and thursday.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment