Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wii Games


Dearest Angels~

I didn't fell well last night and Grace got cranky.  She ended up falling asleep on daddy while he was still in Joshua's bed.  I'm surprised anyone got enough sleep.  :-P

Despite a rocky evening, we still made it to church this morning!  We saw Gigi play in the praise team.  We also saw Grandpa Jim and Uncle James.  You two drew during the sermon and ate a little .... I brought the rest of your breakfast that you all didn't finish earlier. 

We ended up back at our house for lunch with everyone.  Neither of you two ate that well for lunch though.  :-P  You two showed everyone your train track designs upstairs.  Uncle James helped make a new design.

Both of you went down for naps with relatively minimal resistance.  Joshua took a nap since Uncle James laid down with him.  Grace took a nap after Gigi read her a story and laid down next to her.  Everyone left as you two napped.  Then, Joshua woke up saying 'Uncle James' and Grace woke up saying 'Gigi.'  My oh my!  ;-)

Everyone had snack time once you two were awake.  Oh, I forgot to tell you all .... our microwave broke yesterday.  Looks like we need a new one.  :-P  We played upstairs after snack time.  You two like to watch the airplane game on the Wii.  As daddy flies the plane, Joshua points to everything that he sees.  :-)

We ate dinner with Mimi and Grandpa Mike.  Joshua didn't eat much but he at least tasted a few things at the restaurant.  I had some ginger ale with dinner and I think it actually helped my stomach. 

You all played a few more Wii games this evening.  I did some puzzles with Grace as Joshua watched daddy fly the plane more.  Then, you two had a bath.  I cut Joshua's nails too.  They were long and he scratched his belly in the tub. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both dearly!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment