Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waving


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  You were wide awake before Penny got here, so I go to play with you before heading to work.  I missed you while I was at work today, but guess what .... I felt Peanut kick a lot and that made me smile even if I couldn't be around you.  :-)

You and Penny had a good day together.  You all started out with some floor time.  She noticed that you're beginning to crawl more vs the 'sea turtle' scooting that you generally do.  She said when ever you crawled, she smiled and laughed because you were so cute!  And, she said you waved 'bye-bye' to her!  You haven't done that yet, but we've all been practicing it with you!  Good job little man!  You're learned how to wave!  :-)

You took a morning nap for Penny and then you all took a walk outside around 2:45pm.  It was cool with a few sprinkles, so you guys ended up on the porch swing after a while.  Oh, and you were apparently a little fussy and restless this afternoon (I think because you didn't take an afternoon nap).  Also, you had one of your hard poops with a lot of crying.  :-(  Penny rubbed your little belly until it was over. 

Penny tried to give you some apple juice in a sippy cup, but you won't take it until she poured it into a bottle.  You've done the same with me the past few days.  You took some water in a sippy cup this evening though, so we'll keep practicing. 

You finished your sweet corn and rice container, so Penny started you on some apples and bananas.  :-)

When I got home from work, we ate dinner together as a family.  Daddy had made pancakes and they were good! 

After dinner, I gave you a bath as daddy cleaned your bottles and started your laundry.  I rocked you in the rocking chair upstairs and you kept saying, "nananana" .... you've been stuck on this sound for a while, but it's really cute!  You eventually fell asleep in my arms when we were rocking.

As you slept, daddy and I looked at more potential names for Peanut.  We eventually got tired though and put you to bed.  :-)

I have one more day at work tomorrow, and then we get to spend another five days together!  I can't wait.  Save a smile and kiss for me!  

Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you my little Joshua!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment