Monday, November 8, 2010

Sticky Apple Juice


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  How are you?  :-)

This morning we did a lot of playing in the bonus room.  I took a lot of videos of you crawling around and babbling.  :-)  Though, I noticed that you don't like it when I walk away for a minute.  I had to leave a few times to use the restroom or get a drink, and you would pull yourself up on the gates and start crying!  Once I walked over the gates and sat with you in the play area, you were fine.  Some times, once I got in, you would just crawl over some where else to play, but you just wanted me in the gates with you.  I wonder if you're having some separation anxiety?  I ended up eating my lunch sitting right next to you in the play yard.  :-P

We did several loads of laundry today.  I pretty much washed everything but your clothes, though in a few days I'll have to run them as well.  :-)  I washed and changed all the sheets on the bed though since I wake up every morning and start sneezing.  :-P  

I called your pediatrician's office and set up your appointment for your second flu shot.  We go back on the 23rd at 9am.  As I was on the phone with them, you started to cry from another hard poop.  :-(  You calmed down quickly though and then I changed you.  Poor little thing. 

You did well with Eliza for your physical therapy appointment.  Since she couldn't come last week, she hadn't seen you wave or crawl on your hands and knees!  She was impressed!  Since you're hitting your gross motor skills for your corrected age, she's thinking of perhaps cutting you back to about every other week for appointments in another month or so.  That's exciting!  

You took a little nap this morning and right after your physical therapy appointment.  I held you both times.  

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you .... you were really hungry this morning!  You took an 8 ounce bottle, and then 20 minutes later I had to give you another 4 ounces!  You've never taken 12 ounces for breakfast!  Is this a growth spurt?  You had another 8 ounces at lunch before Eliza came over.  Needless to say, your afternoon nap was a little long.  :-P

Daddy made a steak for dinner and I made a veggie side.  You had some more chicken and noddle and another bottle. 

You had your bath early because you picked up my cup of apple juice (yes, I took some of yours) and you spilled it all over me, you, and the couch!  You were so sticky (and we were both cold from the liquid) so I just gave you a bath after I changed my pants.  You were almost done with your bath when daddy got home.  He helped us clean the couch.  :-)

Tomorrow is another MOPS group meeting.  They're going to have a sale on some clothes so I'm excited!  Some used onesies will only be a quarter, and some other used outfits will only be $1 or $2!  I'm hoping to pick you up some warmer outfits to wear going into the fall and winter months. 

You fell asleep next to daddy on the couch when we were on the computer this evening.  But, once he put you in your bed, you woke up and started crying!  You eventually fell asleep next to us in our bed and daddy was finally able to put you in your bed at 12:30am.  :-P  I hope you sleep better tomorrow.  

Sleep tight little angel!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment