Friday, November 19, 2010

Fifty Seven Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cute, little man!  Today you are fifty seven weeks old!  Whoa!  Slow down there partner .... don't grow up too fast .... mommy and daddy like you small and cute!  ;-)

This morning, since you've been gobbling up your cereal for breakfast, I increased your amount to 4 tablespoons!  I mixed it with apple juice, as usual, and you ate it all up in no time!  Then, you washed it down with an 8 ounce bottle.  You were a hungry, hungry man!  ;-)
After breakfast, I washed and ran your bottles.  Then, we did your laundry.  You were running out of towels and bibs, so we needed to go ahead and do a load. 

We played until lunch time .... for lunch you finished your banana and strawberry mixture.  Then, you ate a little bit of your turkey and veggie mix.  You got bored with that though so I had to give you a bottle also. 

You still have a runny nose, but no fever.  I wonder how long you're going to have that congestion and runny nose?  Hopefully you'll clear up soon, but people are coming here for Thanksgiving, so I pray you don't get sick again afterward.

You had a hard poopy, but did ok with only a small amount of crying.  Once that was over, I rocked you in the rocking chair in the bonus room and you fell asleep on me for about an hour and a half.  :-)  I held you the whole time, though my stomach starting growling after a while .... so Peanut was getting hungry!  :-)

I called the bank this afternoon and got all the information we needed to set up an online autodraft for my school loan repayment.  I still can't believe we were blessed with this after four years of not qualifying!  And the timing is a blessing too since we're expecting Peanut!  God is good and he continues to look out for our family!  :-)  Daddy and I thank God everyday for you and Peanut .... you two are blessings in our lives!  We also thank God for our marriage, since daddy is a blessing in mommy's life and vice versa.  :-)

Oh, we saw a deer today in the backyard!  He was far off in the woods, so I almost missed him!  It was chilly outside today, so we stayed in .... I wonder where the deer will go once it gets colder.

Daddy picked up sub sandwiches on his way home for dinner.  That was a nice treat.  We all ate together .... you had a little more of your turkey with veggie mixture and then a bottle.  Then, you had your bath and we played in the bonus room until the UNC basketball game .... unfortunately, we lost.  :-(  You and I actually started to doze during the second half since it was late.  Daddy and I put you on a pillow and you slept next to us in the play room until the game was over.  Then, we put you in your bed.  

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment