Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chicken Noodle


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  Once again you were wide awake this morning before I had to leave for work.  So, I changed your little diaper and we went downstairs to play a little before Penny got here, though she arrived very soon after.  

You two had fun today, as usual.  You all had play time, you took a nap this morning, you swung on the front porch swing, and you all practiced waving some more.  Penny started you on a container of baby chicken noodle.  And, you had some more apple juice.  :-)  You didn't have any hard poopy diapers, so hopefully your digestion is doing better. 

I got home relatively early today .... 6:30pm!  Woo hoo!  It was cold and rainy all day today, so I was glad to get home to you and daddy.  

While we ate dinner together, you kept waving at daddy and I .... it was so cute!  You wave by squishing your fingers together while holding your hand out and smiling!  Sometimes, you'll even wave with both hands!  ;-)

After dinner, you had your usual bath and then we played in the bonus room.  Daddy played you the guitar as I took a quick shower myself.  Oh, after your bath, we put you in one of your new dinosaur PJ's.  It looked good on you!  ;-)

Tomorrow is your Uncle James's birthday.  He has to work tomorrow, but we'll see him on the weekend.  Tomorrow, you and I get to play!  Yippie!

Sleep tight little one!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment