Monday, November 1, 2010

Two New PJ's


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  We had an early start this morning .... you had another head scan at Level Four Pediatrics at 9am, but since it's kinda far from the house, we had to leave early to fight the traffic.  We ended up getting there a little late (5-10 minutes or so) .... when we walked in I apologized for being late, but they were having computer issues so they weren't even ready yet!  Whew!  That made me feel better.  ;-)

Your scan showed improvement in your plagiocephaly .... you had some good growth in the front (which is to be expected since you sleep on your tummy now) and some growth in the back right area (where the flat spot was).  You have a few lumps on the back of your head, which is normal since that is how a baby's head grows .... so, for the rest of the day I teased you for being a lumpy bumpy.  You thought that was funny .... of course, I tickled you when I said it, so you could have been laughing from that.  :-P

When we left your appointment, my gas light went on, so we had to gas up the car in a random place in Cary (I don't know much about Cary and usually get turned around).  But, that was pretty uneventful so we then headed to Target at North Hills Mall to get air filters for the house.  We weren't sure of the measurements when we went yesterday, so we checked them last night so we can change them.  I'm hoping this will help me to breath better in the house.  Also, I picked up two little pajama sleepers for you!  They have dinosaurs on them and they zip up!  Zippers are so much easier than all these buttons on a squirmy baby!  ;-)  They're fleece, so they'll be warm for you too since the weather is getting cooler.  

After Target, we made a quick deposit at Wachovia and then headed home.  I gave you some apple juice when we got home (I also picked it up at Target).  The nurse yesterday said to try you on some fruit juices to help with your poopy issue.  You drank about 2-2.5 ounces, but you won't take it from a sippy cup!  I had to give it to you in a bottle.  :-P  Anyway, I hope that helps you since you've been having some pain when pooping.  Also, we decreased your whole milk intake (in case that was the issue).  You started on a container of rice and sweet corn .... yummmm!  I like corn, so I bet you will too!  :-)

You took a nice nap this afternoon in my arms.  I watched you sleep so peaceful and watched a show on my laptop as you snored.  

When daddy came home, we ate leftovers with daddy from Maggiano's.  Then, we played in bonus room until daddy's soccer game.  You had fun playing and fussed a little when had to leave.  But, you and I stayed upstairs and played together until you fell asleep in my arms again.  ;-)  I held you for a little, but then put you in your bed so you could continue sleeping.  You were snoring by the time daddy got home (his game wasn't until 9:15pm).  

Tomorrow is Election Day, so we'll probably take a walk in the afternoon to the club house to vote.  It may be chilly, so I'll bundle you.  :-)

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment