Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bible Stories


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  We got some good reports from Penny today!  You two always have fun together!  :-)

You were wide awake before she came over, so I got to give you your first bottle and change your diaper before heading to work.  :-)  Unfortunately, I got home late (again), but daddy had already given you a bath and you two were playing when I got home.  

Here's what Penny said about your time together today:

"During floor time, we did Bible Stories .... he's really learning and does well at pulling things out of containers.  The next step will be putting things back in.  I've noticed that he'll do this, but not let go of the object .... that will come next.  He is ready .... then we will work on stacking!  Also, I held out my hand and said 'thank you' and he handed me a block!"

Wow!  Good job little man!  You are such a smart guy!  You get that from me!  ;-)  Also, Penny started you on a new fruit container and a veggie and chicken container. 

This evening, you fell asleep on me in the bonus room after I rocked you.  You even stayed sleeping when daddy put your helmet back on!  But, you woke up when I brushed your teeth.  We used toothpaste again (we'll use that everyday for now on, so I hope you get use to it) and I brought some flouride varnish home from work.  So, daddy and I can put that on your teeth this weekend (maybe we can catch you when you're sleepy.  ;-)

You fell back asleep on daddy as I took a shower.  Both of us have meetings tomorrow after work.  I tried to get out of mine, but it's a quarterly organizational meeting that I have to attend.  :-(  So, Gigi and Grandpa Jim are going to watch you for about 2 hours tomorrow evening until I get back home.  I'll come home as fast as I can!  

Sleep tight little one!

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment