Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Throw Up


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  

Today you had the day with Penny as daddy and I headed to work.  You two had a lot of fun together.  Here's what you all did:

8:30am-10am:  sleeping
10am:  tummy time
11:30am:  walk outside
12:30pm:  sleeping
1:15pm:  tummy time and music 
2pm:  sleeping

When I got home, daddy was in the middle of giving you a bottle.  I went upstairs to wash the bottles that were used earlier.  The next thing I know, daddy is carrying you up the stairs, hands you to me, and starts putting things in the washing machine.  :-P  Uh oh!  What happened?!  Apparently you decided to throw up down your clothes and all over the couch!  Ahh!  You didn't cry and didn't have a temperature .... so that was good.  You were just "acting like a baby" and sometimes babies throw up and spit up.  You've been really good so far though.  You haven't really thrown up a lot .... maybe three or four times since you've been home?

Anyway, daddy started stripping the couch to wash everything .... and I changed your outfit and gave you a bath.  :-)

That evening, daddy and I played with you on the bed until you fell asleep.  Tomorrow we head back to work, so save some more smiles for me!

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment