Wednesday, March 10, 2010

4am


Dearest Joshua David~

Thanks for keeping us on our toes little man .... this was the first time in a long time that you wanted a bottle at 4am!  :-P  You fell asleep last night, and we tried to wake you so that you would take an evening bottle, but it didn't work.  Daddy picked you up, talked to you, walked with you, and even changed you .... but you just kept sleeping!  :-)

Then, it was hard to go back to sleep!  We took a quick "cat nap" before the alarm went off for work.  You continued to sleep as we were getting ready but you were starting to stir a little when Penny got here.  This is what you and Penny did today:

10am:  music and tummy time
11:15am:  tummy time
12:15pm:  walk outside
3:30pm:  fussy

I couldn't wait to get home to see you!  I held and kissed you!  You and daddy played on the bed.  Daddy and I were tired, but we managed to stay awake to give you a late bottle .... hoping you'll sleep later tomorrow.  ;-)

Tomorrow I have a late meeting at work, but daddy will be here to play with you while I'm gone.  :-)  I miss you when I'm away .... but you'll have some daddy time tomorrow evening.

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment