Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clean Up Day


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Today you got to spend the day mainly with grandparents, so you had a fun time everywhere you went.  :-)

Daddy and I are still cleaning out the townhouse, so we brought you over to Gigi's early in the morning.  While she watched you, daddy and I took trips back and forth to clean out the clutter over here.  :-P  We took about 3 trips, using 2 vehicles, to get things out.  Then, we reorganized and cleaned the downstairs bonus room and the living room.  I bet you won't even recognize the place!  ;-)

Grandpa Jim did a half marathon this morning and got a medal.  I put the medal on you and took a picture.  Gigi was holding you and were sleeping, so you didn't even notice.  

We took a break from cleaning before dinner.  Mimi came over and ate dinner with us and then gave daddy and I tickets to the symphony!  She watched you as daddy and I went out.  They played famous music from award winning movies .... some I recognized and some I didn't.  It was a really good concert, and one day we'll have to take you.  :-)

When we got home you were sleeping soundly.  Sleep tight!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment