Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gigi Day


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  I was back at work today, and Penny is out of town this week.  So, today you had Gigi Day!  After I got ready for work, I packed you up and took you over to Gigi's house for some fun.  :-)

Gigi has a cat named Gracie, and she apparently was jealous of all your attention!  :-P  Gigi put you in your little papasan chair, and Gracie kept meowing and trying to get Gigi to play with her.  After a while, she gave up, and you and Gigi had fun all day.



Daddy had a soccer meeting after work, so I went to Gigi's when I got off.  Gigi had church practice (she plays in the Praise Team), so I ate dinner with Grandpa Jim while he fed you.  When we got home, I played with you on the bed and gave you another bottle.  By then, daddy was home, so he got to play with you as well.  :-)

Tomorrow I head back to work again.  :-(  But, Mimi will be here to take care of you!  We're so blessed to have such close family!  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment