Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mimi Day


Dearest Joshua David~


Hello sweetie!  How are you?

Today was Mimi Day as daddy and I headed to work.  Mimi came to our house in the morning, as I was giving you a bottle.  Once the traffic went down, she brought you to her house to spend the day together.  :-)

Remember how Gracie (Gigi's cat) was jealous of you yesterday?  Well, Mimi has two cats!  One kept trying to play with your feet (which looked like little doggies) while you were taking a nap.  You didn't wake up though.  :-)

Daddy went over to Mimi's after work to pick you up.  You all had dinner together and then daddy brought you home.  

We're still trying to clean up our townhouse to put on the market, so I took a load of things to Gigi's house to help organize this place.  I ate dinner with Gigi and Grandpa Jim while there.

I missed you little fellow!  When daddy brought you home, I held and kissed you!  Tomorrow we'll have the day together, and I can't wait!  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment