Monday, March 29, 2010

Play Mat


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little sweetie!  We had fun together today!  :-)

This morning you had a nice, little nap.  While you napped, I cleaned up the townhouse and did more research on the computer trying to find houses.  I found some houses that appear to have potential, so I made a list for daddy to look at.  

You had fun with a new play mat today!  Yesterday, when your Uncle Brennan came over, he brought you a gift from the Allen's .... a tummy time mat shaped like a surfboard!  It's so cool!  It has a pillow on it that helps you push up with your arms.  Also it has toys on there for you to grab and play with.  We used it a few times today, and you liked it.  Also, I can tell you're getting stronger in your head and neck muscles!  :-)


This evening daddy went all around the townhouse and did some touch up paint work to correct little areas where we might have hit the walls with furniture.  You watched as I gave you a bottle.  Now, when you walk in the front door, it smells like new paint!  

Tomorrow night daddy has a soccer game.  But, you and I will be here watching the TarHeels play.  We're still in the NIT tournament, so we'll see how the game tomorrow goes.  If we win, then we'll be in the championship game.  :-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment