Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Couch Help


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little fellow!

Today was a good day!  Remember yesterday when I made a list of potential houses to look at?  Well, today we went for a road trip!  After one of your morning bottles, we hopped in the car and drove by some of these houses.  I like to drive by houses first so I can get a sense of the neighborhood and location.  If we like the neighborhood, then we try to see the inside.  Right off the bat I ruled out several houses based on location.  You can never tell just by looking at photos, which is why I like to drive there first.  :-P

This afternoon, I moved things all around and cleaned so that I could take photos of the townhouse.  Your Uncle Brennan left his camera and lenses here, so I used them to take some pictures so we can sell this place.  You got in a few of the photos!  But, the ones that we post won't have you in there, or the cat!  :-P

You're getting better at sitting up.  You still wobble and need support, but you're doing well.  I propped you up against the couch cushions to help you to take a photo.  You're so cute!  

This evening daddy went to soccer.  We had fun watched the basketball game, and guess what?  We won!  The TarHeels are going to the championship game of the NIT!  Woo hoo!  We play again on thursday!  

Tomorrow I head back to work, but Penny will be here.  Save some kisses and smiles for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment