Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Out and About


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  We were busy today!  I needed to run some errands around town, so you headed out with me.  Today you saw more of Raleigh than you ever have to date!  You slept a lot in the car, but every once in a while I would hear you squirm.

You did better with your tummy time today.  You had a hard time moving your head from right to left.  I still had to help you.  But, you didn't have much trouble going left to right.  You did get tired pretty quickly, and I thought at one point you were just going to fall asleep!

We had another good walk today.  We walked 3 miles again.  You stirred around in the stroller for a little, but you eventually fell asleep.

You fell asleep on daddy this evening.  It was so cute.  :-)


I gave you a bath today.  You had a pretty big poopy diaper this afternoon, so I decided to change your whole outfit and wash you!  You smiled the entire time I was giving you a bath.  :-)

In our Bible reading today, we read how Joshua was commissioned to lead Israel to take the place of Moses.  The Lord told Joshua to "Be strong and courageous .... I will be with you." (Deut 31:23).  :-)  The Lord will always be with you, little Joshua! 

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment