Monday, March 1, 2010

Size 1


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweetie!  You've reached a new stage in your life .... size 1 .... diapers that is!  :-)  You are no longer wearing "newborn" diapers.  You used the last one this morning.  Now, you're wearing size 1!  Woohoo!  You've gotten so big!  ;-)

We listened to one of our new CD's today.  It was a lullaby CD and you fell asleep with it on after I gave you a bottle.

You did well with your tummy time today and our exercises.  I placed you on your belly on the play mat facing right.  You tried and tried, but I eventually had to help you lift and turn your head to the left.  But, after a little bit, you turned your head back to the right again with no help!  Good job man!  You're getting stronger everyday!

Your eyes are still blue.  My mom and I are thinking they may stay that color.  Your Grandpa Jim and Uncle James both have blue eyes.  Maybe your eyes will stay blue as well.

This afternoon we spent time with Gigi.  She gave you two bottles and you drank a lot!  I was guessing you were growing out of the 4 oz bottles, but didn't know how much you would take.  Today, you took two 5 oz bottles!  Whoa!  :-)

You did another tummy time at Gigi's.  I had to help you again, but you did well.  :-)

This evening, before we left Gigi's, you had a big poopy diaper!  So big that Gigi had to change your linens and I gave you a quick washcloth bath and changed your outfit!  Good thing we have spare clothes at Gigi's house.  :-P

After those two large bottles, you fell asleep earlier than normal.  I was so tired that I went to bed too!  Daddy had a soccer game at 9:45pm this evening, so when he got back home, we were both snoring!  But, daddy's team won!  Uncle Brennan is playing this season too.

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment