Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bluegrass Baby


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  You took a nice nap this morning, since you were up all night crying yesterday evening.  You were active when you woke up.  So, after feeding you, you played with daddy for a little while I folded your laundry.  Daddy picked up my mandolin while playing with you and you kept hitting the strings with your little fingers!  How cute!  The mandolin is a small instrument, and it looked so big next to you!  I wonder what you'll want to play when you get older.  

You got to have some Gigi and Grandpa Jim time this afternoon.  Daddy and I ran to the store for a little bit and they watched you.  We got you some more CD's for you to listen to!  Now, we have more songs to dance and sing along with.  I think you'll like them.  When we put the radio on, you always turn your head to the music and coo.  

Gigi had more clothes for you at her house.  I brought them back here so you should be all set for a long time!  We've been so blessed with all the things people have let us borrow!  Also, you're beginning to grow out of the 4 oz bottles.  So, I brought back two bigger bottles that Gigi had.  Now, I can start you on a few of the larger sized bottles and see how well you do.  

You were fussy again last night, but you calmed down a little sooner than the previous night.  You tried so hard to suck your right thumb!  You stuck your index finger in your mouth a few times, but you mostly just sucked the side of your clinched hand!  It was so cute.  One day you'll get that thumb in there! 

Tomorrow Gigi has a dental appointment in the afternoon, so we'll see her afterward.  I wonder what fun we'll have!  ;-)

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment