Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious! Today was a big football day, but I'll get to that later! :-)

This morning daddy and I gave you a bath and then we did all your laundry. Since today is a big football game, we put you in a football jersey onesie that your Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie gave you. It's a Carolina onesie, though the football game was against other teams. :-)

The game was against the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts .... Super Bowl XLIV! I didn't really care who won, though I routed for the Saints since they've never won a Super Bowl. I really just like the commercials and the half-time show. This year, The Who (your Grandpa Mike's favorite band) sang during half-time .... though we didn't get to hear about half of it because you were getting fussy and cried. :-P Oh .... the Saints won, though you and I fell asleep during the fourth quarter! :-)

We went over to Grandpa Jim and Gigi's house for the game. They both got to hold you and you slept for a little bit. Earlier in the day, daddy and I met up with Uncle Brennan, Aunt Katie, Grandpa Mike, Mimi, and others to celebrate a late birthday party for your Uncle Brennan. You didn't go .... you stayed with Gigi. We're still going to wait a little longer (for warmer weather and the end of flu season) to really take you out.

Tomorrow's another monday, so I wonder what the evening will have in store for us .... will you be fussy for hours like the previous mondays or calm down? Hummm .... only time will tell. :-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment