Friday, February 5, 2010

Sixteen Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little fellow! Today you are sixteen weeks old! Wow! You sure are getting old! ;-)

Today you had a really good day! You had some daddy time this morning when I went to the dermatologist for a routine check up. You may have some of those appointments in the future when you're older .... your daddy and I are fair skinned .... so are you! ;-)

This was the first day that daddy and I can remember that you weren't fussy during dinner while we're trying to eat. Actually, you were pretty tame all day. You had a nice nap in the morning and afternooon.

Guess what we tried out today? Your new carrier! Daddy and I put you in the carrier after your early afternoon bottle, and you fell asleep next to my chest as I walked around. I folded laundry and played the Wii with your daddy as you sleep! Then, I gently took you out and placed you in the bassinet for daddy and I to eat .... you kept on sleeping until your next bottle! That hasn't happened before .... usually you're awake and fussy as we're cooking and eating dinner. Maybe it was the carrier?

After dinner, your Grandpa Mike and Mimi came over. They both held you and you got more gifts from friends .... you got some books, a teddy bear, and a "Mr. Potato Head." When I was pregnant with you, we called you "Spud" because I ate a lot of potatoes. :-)

Late tonight, after your last bottle, daddy put you in the bassinet and played your TarHeel mobile. You were following it with your eyes. It was cute!

Sleep tight!

I love you so much little man!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment