Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Clothes


Dearest Joshua David~

Well little fellow .... the Lord is good!  :-)  Guess what we've been blessed with?  Lots, and I mean lots, of baby boy clothes from friends!  Your Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie have a friend whose little boy has grown out of a lot of things, so they passed some clothes on to us!  Today I did an entire washing machine full of laundry for you, and there's still more clothes after that!  I'm still in the process of reorganizing your little dresser to fit all these things.  I took out all the "newborn" items to make room, since they appear to be a little snug on you now.  ;-)

Also, I reorganized the diaper bag and the changing table.  The newborn size diapers are getting small on you as well, so I'm trying to just use up the rest that we have.  We have the next size up, so I put out all the remaining newborn ones so we can finish them this week.  :-)

Your little diaper container was full, so I took a load to the garbage.  :-)  I'm sure the garbage pick up doesn't like our house .... our trash can is either full of diapers or cat litter.  Ew!  ;-)

We saw more Olympics today.  We watched more curling and saw people compete in the bobsled competition.  We didn't see any medal events though.  But, USA still leads in the overall medal count!  Go USA!

This evening you played with daddy.  Tomorrow we both have to go to work.  :-(  I hate leaving you, so promise to save me a kiss for when I come back home.  You're so cute and precious!

Sleep well little man!

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment