Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rattle or Thumb?


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet angel!  You got a double dose this morning .... before work you had some mommy and daddy time, more than usual.  :-)  The weather got cold last night, and this morning it was lightly snowing as I left for work.  I held you up to the window so you could see the big, fluffy flakes dancing in the air.  :-)  Nothing stuck to the ground, but it was very pretty.  :-)

You played with your little rattles more today with Penny.  We've noticed that you're beginning to grab with your hands more.  You really like to grab one of my fingers as I give you a bottle.  I usually let you hang on to my pinky while I feed you.  

You tried to suck your thumb this evening after I fed you.  You're better at just sucking the side of your hand!  You put your thumb in, and then began to drift to sleep.  You eventually fell asleep with your thumb hanging out of your mouth!  :-P


We watched more Winter Olympics this evening.  We watched the USA women get the silver medal in hockey, and then we watched our USA men get gold and silver in skiing.  We also watched the women's ice skating, but we didn't get a medal.  

Tomorrow we go back to the pediatrician's office for your 4 month check up.  You'll get a few shots, but you'll be ok!  :-)  I'll be right there with you to hold you once you're done.  

Sleep tight little man!  

I love you!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Angel Joshua, I look at your snaps and I could honestly just eat you up!! You are so handsome and growing so fast. I hope your parents will believe me when I tell them that this time will go so very fast and before they know it you'll be grown up and gone to Africa, or some such endeavor...Love you all very much, Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete