Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wet Wet Wet

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little angel.  Today was a wet, wet, wet day!  I didn't even know that the weather was going to be rainy all day.  We were upstairs in the nursery, playing around, and then I noticed that the room was getting darker and darker.  The blinds were open, so we looked out the window and saw all the rain coming down and the clouds up in the sky.  I walked around with you so that you could see it all.  :-)  There was no thunder or lightning .... just rain! 

So, while it rained, we did a lot of dancing and bouncing.  You were a lot more alert in the morning (usually you take a longer nap).  I held you up and tried to help you take steps around the room.  Then, I sat and held you in my lap.  Each time you kicked your legs to jump, I would lift you up and bounce you.  You appeared to like it.  :-)  You're legs must be getting stronger. 

I had some music on while we did this.  I sang to you with the music and you didn't give me a funny face.  :-)  So, you're either getting use to my singing or you generally like it.  The jury's still out.  ;-)

You had a lot of hiccups this afternoon.  When you get the hiccups in the evening, you get really fussy .... like you don't know what to do with yourself!  This afternoon you stayed calm with the hiccups. 

Tomorrow I head back to work and Penny will be here to play with you.  I still hate leaving you!  It's so hard for mommy to leave you in the morning, and in the evenings I try to rush back as soon as I can!  I hate missing your little smiles and kisses!  Try to save some for me when I return tomorrow!! 

I love you so very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment